What Do My Clients Say?
“I have worked with Malia for over a year now, and I give her my highest recommendation. My practice involves advising angel investors and entrepreneurs who are growing their companies and negotiating lots of transactions; therefore, my practice is document/typing intensive, and Malia is a great resource for me.
With apologies to David Letterman, here are the Top Five Things I Like Best About Working With Malia:
5. Attitude: Malia is always willing to help, even with (the occasional) last minute rush.
4. Timeliness: Malia is quick with the turnaround, seemingly working on a 24/7 basis.
3. Skilled: Malia either knows how to make PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc. work, or she finds out how: she is not discouraged by something new and different.
2. Initiative: I have a newsletter because of Malia. She took the initiative to mock up a newsletter for me (using some of my articles from other venues, and the look and feel of my website). She then figured out how to email it to all my Outlook contacts with a personal salutation (so it looks like I am sending it to each of them personally).
1. AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT WORKING WITH MALIA: Intelligent Typing! Malia will catch inconsistencies in my use of defined terms, grammar errors (not like I make that many), etc. She isn’t just typing dictation; she’s thinking about what she’s typing. That’s rare and priceless.”
— Richard Bruder, Kemp Klein (formerly Enterprise Law Partners)
“I find working with Malia to be a pleasant experience. She is fast, professional, reliable and, last but not least, patient with me, the constant disorganized attorney. Feedback from my newsletter, website and blog, all of which Malia worked on, has been fantastic! I highly recommend her, but not if you are going to steal her away from me….” — Patricia E. Kefalas Dudek, Esq.
“Malia is a trusted advisor and service provider. I have been working with Malia for over a year and we have become a great team. She has been helpful to me in all areas of my businesses (both legal and entrepreneurial): research, business development, general organization, billing and service to my clients. Along with being a great addition to anyone’s team, she’s a real pleasure to work with. Her communication style is easy going, yet she gets to the bottom line. Also, she may just be the world’s best letter writer. I highly recommend the services of Malia Lane for your virtual assistant needs.”
— Sterling Ashby, Esq. – History in Action Toys
“Malia’s services as a virtual assistant are perfect for my firm’s needs. Malia not only returns all work to me before I expect it, she makes suggestions along the way to improve letters and documents. She pays attention! Malia is smart, personable and always a delight to work with. She feels like part of my team, even though she lives many miles away.”
— Gail Straith, Esq. – Straith Law
I worked with Dr. Gary Benfield in preparing two of his books for printing: Prescription Drugs in Pregnancy and Nonprescription Drugs in Pregnancy. I helped him organize the sections and references throughout the process and I was honored that when published, he thanked me in the Acknowledgments section for my word processing and organizational skills.
— Dr. Gary Benfield – Walking the Baby Beat