• Professional documents and forms ready when you need them and just how you want them.
• Business correspondence drafted.
• Proofreading and editing – not just for grammar, but for content discrepancies, clarity and flow.
• Research of all kinds.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Direct mail projects created and managed.
• Newsletters (either custom made using desktop publishing software or with mass mailing services such as Constant Contact or Mail Chimp).
• Brochures, business cards, announcements.
• Basic website design and maintenance.
• Scheduling and reminders.
My hourly fee for basic legal virtual assistance starts at $50 per hour, plus any expenses incurred on your behalf.
If you really look at all the factors involved, my rates come out to be less expensive than on-site staff or using a temp agency for someone fulltime with my experience and qualifications. And you only pay me for the time I am actually working on your project – not for coffee breaks, Internet surfing or daydreaming.
And there are no minimum time requirements – you can use my services for as little or as much time as you need.
For an article on this topic, see “Cost Comparison between Office Assistant and Virtual Assistant” (Your Virtual Resource)